New to Blogger

After following a few friends that are blogging I thought - the Newhalls need to get in on this. I am a novice for sure, but am going to get Aaron to show me the ropes so I can be a master :). For my first post I wanted to share http://fz1boone.blogspot.com/2008/07/lisa-got-new-bike.html which is a post from Aaron's blog. It's pics of the bike I got after I wrecked and total-lossed my month old CBR600RR.

Let's see how this first post looks.

$:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
November 14, 2008 at 9:00:00 AM EST

it's a good start... the background is kinda bland... the "This day in History" takes a little while to load in comparison to the rest of the page....I'm not sure what's up with the "Reactions" section, but the contrast of the lettering against the background makes it kind of hard to read...

Other than that... get some more content. Pictures... stories.. what ever...

Unknown said...
December 8, 2008 at 8:31:00 AM EST

aaaannnnnnddd.... lets see how a second post would look.. then a 3rd.. and a 4th...

Back to Home Back to Top Frobie Family Fun. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.