blog i have not forsaken thee




Who know how truely busy new moms really are - I thought I knew but really had no idea. I have not forsaken thee blog, but might need to make a little more effort and learn how to better juggle my time. So to cheer you up as you have sat here all alone for many days I give you this - a picture of the sweetest, happiest, smiling little girl - Jade Elizabeth Newhall.




Have a great weekend. Hope to write at you soon.




xoxoxo


Lisa

4 comments:

Charity Preuss said...
November 10, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM EST

Yah! I check every morning but had almost given up on you. But I totally know how busy life is with a newborn. Love the picture and btw you are no longer Auntie Lisa to Hailey but Baby Jade's Mommy, LOL.

Unknown said...
April 11, 2010 at 12:12:00 PM EDT

I have more pictures of your baby on my blog than you have....

fix that.

Unknown said...
December 10, 2010 at 12:04:00 PM EST

Blog... she has forsaken thee.

Unknown said...
January 20, 2011 at 4:44:00 PM EST

and she can't be shamed into writing another blog post...

Back to Home Back to Top Frobie Family Fun. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.